PROSPECTUS
INDEPENDENT TECHNICAL EXPERTS REPORT
REIDS DOME
YELLOW ENERGY LTD
CONTACT
NEWS  DOME PETROLEUM RESOURCES PLC IS A UK BASED OIL & GAS EXPLORATION COMPANY. DOME AND PARTNERS HOLD A 20% INTEREST IN REIDS DOME (PL 231), IN QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA. THE REMAINING 80% IS HELD BY THE OPERATOR, ASX LISTED COMPANY, STATE GAS LIMITED (ASX: GAS.) THE COMPANY ALSO HAS AN INTEREST IN YELLOW ENERGY GROUP, WHICH IS ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN MINERAL EXPLORATION IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA. FINANCIALS PARTNERS WITH:

 

2017 - Dome Petroleum Resources Plc. All Rights Reserved